Coworking for people skeptical of coworking
The backstory: Kickstand and Stash Design wanted a nice place to work in Oak Cliff. Not finding one, we decided to make one ourselves. In the process, we created the world’s first coworking space without motivational quotes on the walls, a feat we are very proud of. If your definition of a nice place to work is also: a desk, a weird old building and the company of some halfway decent people, we’d love you to join us.
- Coffee, fiber internet, printer and conference room usage.
- Plus generous-to-the-point-of-impractical common space.
- Access to the light rail – we’re literally on the Tyler/Vernon stop.
- A tire swing. Indoors.
- Community bar.
- Shower (coming soon)
- Discounts on events and large meeting space usage.
- A yoga studio, a brewery with a tap room, a multi-disciplinary martial arts school, a natural light photo studio, and many more, all within our building.
- And a whole host of unenglishable intangibles that set this place apart from other coworking spaces; for instance: the ceiling here, as the kids say, slays.
- The tire swing will catch your foot if you’re not careful.
- Parking is adequate, but just.
- We need white boards but we hate how white boards look so we’re taking a long time to build some that look ok which means we don’t have any yet, sorry not sorry.
- The signage on the building is awful, we’re working on it. Sorry for real sorry.
- The natural lighting is great, but it gets a little dark in here when the sun isn't out.
- You get your own desk. It is yours. Really. Leave your monitor and plant.
- Feel free to work anywhere in our common areas.
- A day at Wax Space. Get in touch for a free day pass.
- You're in luck! We have one office available. Get in touch for more details.
Located in the newly renovated Tyler Station.
1300 S. Polk Street
Dallas, TX 75224