Coworking for people skeptical of coworking
The backstory: Kickstand and Stash Design wanted a nice place to work in Oak Cliff. Not finding one, we decided to make one ourselves. In the process, we created the world’s first coworking space without motivational quotes on the walls, a feat we are very proud of. If your definition of a nice place to work is also: a desk, a weird old building and the company of some halfway decent people, we’d love you to join us.
- Coffee, fiber internet, printer and conference room usage.
- Plus generous-to-the-point-of-impractical common space.
- Access to the light rail – we’re literally on the Tyler/Vernon stop.
- Free yoga classes.
- A tire swing. Indoors.
- Community bar.
- Discounts on events and large meeting space usage.
- A brewery with a tap room, a multi-disciplinary martial arts school, a natural light photo studio, and many more, all within our building.
- And a whole host of unenglishable intangibles that set this place apart from other coworking spaces; for instance: the ceiling here, as the kids say, slays.
- The tire swing will catch your foot if you’re not careful.
- Parking is adequate, but just.
- We need white boards but we hate how white boards look so we’re taking a long time to build some that look ok which means we don’t have any yet, sorry not sorry.
- The signage on the building is awful, we’re working on it. Sorry for real sorry.
- The natural lighting is great, but it gets a little dark in here when the sun isn't out.
Dedicated desk membership
- 24/7 to Wax Space and you get your own desk. It is yours. Really. Leave your monitor and plant. And did we mention the amenities?
Open Desk Membership
- 24/7 access to work anywhere in our common areas and open tables. This desk space is first come, first serve.
- A day at Wax Space from 8:30-5:00. Includes all amenities except for conference room rental and yoga benefits.
- Sadly we are all out of offices. Happily we are building more. Get on the waitlist and be the first to know when an office is available.